Natural Diaper Rash Cream
Ingredients used for my Diaper Rash Creams
I selected the ingredients here for good reasons. Let’s take a look at them and how they work:
- Shea butter is full of fatty acids, its soothing and it contains Vit E and Vit A
- Coconut oil is anti-bacterial and antifungal
- Beeswax can help remove toxins from the skin, reduce inflammation, and is full of vitamins.
- Non-nano zinc oxide is insoluble in water so it creates a barrier making the skin waterproof and keeping it moisturized.
- Bentonite Clay will draw out impurities and toxins while keeping the skin moisturized.
RECIPE TO MAKE THIS SUPER EFFECTIVE DIAPER RASH CREAM
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2-3 Tbsp Non-nano Zinc Oxide
- 1 Tbsp beeswax
- 1 Tbsp Bentonite Clay
If you are interested in learning more about me?
My name is Geno. Six years ago, I left my corporate life in Guatemala City and moved to a small village on the shores of Lake Atitlan. I fell in love and now have my amazing four-year-old daughter named Love.
After Love was born, I wanted to treat her only with natural products made from plants. I had always been interested in the natural medicines that have been used by the Mayan community around our lake for centuries. This is where the development of my line of beauty products began—I started making natural products for Love.
Diaper rash was my first challenge (that should be obvious!). Then came soaps, lotions, sunscreen, shampoo, oils, and creams, which more or less turned our home into a lab, with hundreds of containers of the extracts I made from the plants I collected from the land around Lake Atitlan.
I would like to thank Boston Newborn Care and Ethical Fashion Guatemala for providing me this opportunity to share my work and Natural Diaper Rash Cream.