Boston Newborn Care Specialist Course. All students will receive a download PDF online training manual, business cards, mentoring opportunities, marketing help and opportunities to work with clients, as they are available.
- Certificates awarded at the end of the course once the test is completed.
- These certificates are a credential that can be added to your portfolio.
- This is not a certification – There is no governing body that has created standards in this field. Any certificate you receive is always just a credential.
Boston Newborn Care Specialist Course Module 1- How to Make it Work, Gain a Good Reputation, and Understanding the Role
- The history of the Newborn Care Specialist role and defining the various titles in the industry
- How to conduct yourself in homes
- Parents expectations of the support you are providing
- How to get jobs
- Standard pay for the position
- Standard hours
- How to manage the interview
- Portfolio, resume and references
NO OTHER COURSE HAS AN ENTIRE MODULE ON HOW TO WORK WITHIN THE HOME.
The information of what works and what doesn’t is based on my personal experiences with parents for the past 18 years. My role as a counselor for an au pair company has allowed me to come into 300+ homes and dig deep into what is a successful experience and what doesn’t work.
The Boston Newborn Care Course Certifications programs will cover a wide range of topics including Bathing, Sleep Practices, Feeding, Swaddling, Siblings, developmental milestones and so much more.
You will also learn about client relations, what your role is as a Newborn Care Specialist, what it takes to be a team player and how to get a job.
Who can take Boston Newborn Care Course Certifications?
- If you have cared for babies under 3 months in the past 2 years or have a true love for babies, this program will teach you all the necessary skills and practices to support new families and their little ones. Set yourself apart from other Nannies and Childcare providers by training to be a Newborn Care Specialist.
- If you are brand new at this and do not have any experience, you are certainly welcome. There will be opportunities for you to shadow a seasoned NCS to gain the experience you need to support families on your own.
No tags for this post.