½ cup Chocolate Protein Powder (we use Shakeology)
½ cup organic old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup all-natural creamy almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Combine protein powder and oats in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Add almond butter and honey to the mixture; mix well
3. Roll in balls about the size of a ping pong ball.
Recipes that Increase Breast Milk for Lactating Moms. A favorite breakfast recipe we use regularly is Chia Pudding and has a ton of healthy Omega-3. One ounce of chia seeds contains 4 grams of protein, 11 grams of fibre, and a ton of healthy omega-3 fatty acids
Yield: 2 servings, about ¾ cup each
1. Combine almond milk, honey, chia seeds, and extract in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
3. Divide evenly into 2 servings
Recipes that Increase Breast Milk for Lactating Moms Spinach Egg Cups:
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups baby spinach – roughly chopped measured/packed before chopping
2 cloves garlic minced
salt to taste
4 whole eggs
4 egg whites
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a standard non stick 12-slot muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside.
Heat a large non stick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add in oil and spinach and cook for an additional 2 minutes. In the last 30 seconds, add in minced garlic. Season with salt and remove from heat.
Crack eggs/egg whites into a large 4 cup measuring cup and whisk together. Stir in cooked spinach. Pour the egg/veggie mixture evenly into the prepared muffin pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm to the touch and eggs are cooked.
Cool slightly and serve immediately! Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for about 4 days. These may also be frozen.
To reheat, pop them in the microwave until warm.