Boston newborn care Specialist Training
- Certificates awarded at the end of the course once the test is completed.
- These certificates are a credential that can be added to your portfolio.
- This is not a Certification – There is no governing body that has created standards in this field. Any certificate you receive is always just a credential.
Course Outline: Boston newborn care Specialist Training Covering Care Providers
Module 1- How to Make it Work, Gain a Good Reputation, and Understanding the Role
- The history of the newborn care Specialist role and defining the various titles in the industry
- How to conduct yourself in homes
parents expectations of the support you are providing
- How to get jobs
- Standard pay for the position
- Standard hours
- How to manage the interview
- Portfolio, resume and references
1. Eligible candidates will be guaranteed ($300) minimum earned within six months of completing the class.
2. completion of a class includes assessment project application
3. no refunds
You will get within one month of completion of the class a hard copy of the manual an e-book of the manual and business cards with your name on it.
Lunch is included with the class.
* Eligible candidates to guarantee cost of the course earned within six months must have newborn care experience, references, and availability to work when clients request.