Boston Newborn Care Training Course Calendar. Newborn care and postpartum training. Boston Newborn Care will include shadowing/ training for those with no experience and will consider placement with clients for those who meet the job requirements.
To complete the Training Course Calendar you must take all four in person sessions but they do not need to be taken consecutively or in order. Students can choose a morning or an afternoon session in any of the dates listed on the calendars as long as they complete all four modules.
Once all 4 Training Course Calendar are completed students will then be required to complete the research project before certificates will be distributed and before you could be considered to either shadow or work with a client.
All students will receive a download PDF online training manual, business cards, mentoring opportunities, marketing help and opportunities to work with clients, as they are available.
- Certificates awarded at the end of the course once the test is completed.
- These certificates are a credential that can be added to your portfolio.
- This is not a certification – There is no governing body that has created standards in this field. Any certificate you receive is always just a credential.
Boston Newborn Care Course for Parents Oct
Boston Newborn Care Course for Parents September is offered in Foxborough at the Boston Newborn Care offices.
The class is limited to 5 couples.
Boston Newborn Care offices has chosen a comfortable space for new parents to spend the 3 hours environment for parents to be.
Boston Newborn Care Course for Parents Oct:
- Baby Basics
- Newborn Appearance
- Circumcision and Umbilical Cord Care
- Baby Equipment and Utility Items
- Nursery essentials
- Clothing Options
- Formula and Bottles
- Question and Answer Sessions