Boston Newborn Care Courses Au Pair
- What does the Boston Newborn Au Pair Course cost?
- Who teaches this course?
Leeann Keady, owner of Newborn Training and Certification Association LLC. has written the manual and the curriculum for this course. She is the instructor at both Tri-County and the NTCA offices
- Where are the classes offered?
During the fall and spring and terms, Tri-County holds the course in the school. The schedule changes each term.
Tri County Regional Vocational Technical High School classes are held at 147 Pond Street, Franklin MA.
NTCA Classes are held at 17 Cocasset Street, Foxborough MA.
- What is the Boston Newborn Au Pair Course detail and outline?
Module 1- How Make It Work, Gain a Good Reputation and Understanding the Role
- The history of the Newborn Care Specialist role and defining the various titles in the industry
- How to conduct yourself in homes
- Parents expectations of the support you are providing
- How to get jobs
- Standard pay for the position
- Standard hours
- How to manage the interview
- Portfolio, resume and references